Welcome November!

The past month has been crazy for the hubs and I but praise God it's already November! Phew! That means we can start counting down 1 month and 19 days until Miami! Right? It'll be a longer countdown than usual, but it'll keep me sane. We celebrated the end of October with a spontaneous date night to Macaroni Grill. We really like this place for some reason. (I think it's the hot rosemary bread with olive oil that keeps us coming back!!!) We had a 50% coupon so we splurged on food, no big deal. Just 2-days worth of left overs, that's all! 
Finally, I want to leave you with a comforting thought. I get ansy all the time about all sorts of things--mainly school-related. This promise gives me peace. If you're feeling anxious about anything, listen up!
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." 

Philippians 4:6-7
Comforting right? Keep calm and pray on.  

 top: gap, sweater cardigan: old navy thrifted ($3.99), jeans: marshalls, scarf: tjmaxx, boots: JustFab, headband: diy
With Love,

1 comment:

Bridgette Nicole said...

I love that cream sweater and those boots!! Your blog is cute, I am your newest follower! :)
-Bridgette
Follow me @ http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com