Yearn


“If we have never had the experience of taking our commonplace religious shoes off our commonplace religious feet, and getting rid of all the undue familiarity with which we approach God, it is questionable whether we have ever stood in his presence.”  -Oswald Chambers


Yearn-Shane & Shane

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. 
Jeremiah 29:11-13

Happy Monday! I don't know about you but this week is already looking like a blur to me. It's finals week and I am swamped with material to study. At the end of this week, hubby and I will be going on a road trip to make our way down to Texas-you know that giant state that's "like a whole other country." (Yeeee-haaaaaw!) Well, we are pretty excited! Only downside is--we have yet to start packing! -Sigh- Let's take this week one moment at a time. Right now, I'm seeking Jesus--his peace, his confidence, his help, his guide. All things can stay in a blur for now; my eyes are fixed on Him. Lord, I want to yearn for you. 

No comments: