This is the day...

the LORD has made; let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it. [Psalm 118:24]

Happy Sabbath friends! I haven't blogged in an entire week and I feel awful about it but let it be known that I was swamped with finals, then started an organizing a tiny space project, and today, finally entered God's rest. Siggghhhh! That felt GOOD. 
So today was our last Sabbath in Minnesota until the Fall -bittersweet- and to attempt to grab a glimpse of Minnesota summer we spent our afternoon at the Como Zoo and Conservatory. It was perfect! The weather was glorious, the entrance was totally free, and the company was lovely. 
dress: opitz, sandals: tjmaxx, watch: guess, sunglasses: the limited

My lovely companions:
my handsome hubby
My lovely friend Jamie! I just wanted to mention how happy I am that I met you! It's nice to have a friend in a new place and you have been that for me. I am really going to miss you this summer. You are very special to me amiga!

Blessings ya'll,

No comments: