Thursday Update and Good Reads

Hello friends! So it's Thursday and I'm already sinking in readings for my Adults/Older Adults II class this semester. I've also been working long days and volunteering in the evenings till very late so it's been quite a busy first week of school. I have a couple of updates, stories, and thoughts I want to share with you but I've been too busy and mentally disheveled to form a concrete piece of writing to share. I will, though, soon enough! 

In the meantime, while we both wait for the weekend to gleeful embrace us, I wanted to share some of my favorite readings from around the blogosphere. These are all articles I've read and thoroughly enjoyed and was blessed by. I hope you'll take a minute and browse through this list. These are some of the sites I frequent weekly so I hope you find something that blesses you too!





A Dialogue on What it Means to Be Pro-Life by Shane Claiborne at Red Letter Christians 

From "Adulterer" to "Missionary" Testimony Series by Michelle at Miss Banana Pants
Part [1] Part [2] Part [3]

Happy Reading! 

No comments: