Life is a Runway: Home is where the SUN is + Style Link-Up!

Friday early morning I walked out of the airplane and breathed in the humid warmth of Miami, it was a world's different from the piercing cold air that I left behind in Minneapolis. I was met with all kinds of warmth: warm honks at 5 AM from bus drivers at the airport, warm hugs from family, warm hugs from Mr. Sunshine, warm breakfast from Dennys in la cuarenta by a super Cuban lady, warm hugs from my church family, warm Christmas music with Cuban flavor, and warm game nights playing Awkward Family Photos. It was swell. I will be posting more often now that I am done with finals and officially on brain-less vacation mode. Not sure what today's plans are but they must include some more valuable time with Mr. Sunshine. 
 I hope y'all have a blessed Sunday!
dress: maxx studio, headband: gift, purse: vintage, shoes: hand-me-down
 I wore this outfit as a classic Christmas outfit. What's the color I think of when the Sabbath before Christmas day comes along? Red! I had this beautiful red dress my momma got me from my favorite designer Maxx Studio. I just wanted to look simple and classic.
Follow Lily Among Thorns (It's not a MUST, but it would be sweet!)
 Link-Up a recent outfit post. 
Grab my button  and add it to your post so others can join the fiesta as well! 
Visit each other and say hello!
Have a super duper Fun time!

Lily Among Thorns
                                                                                     

No comments: