Happy Thanksgiving!

[source]

Happy Thanksgiving from us to you! I hope this day is filled with the love of family, friends, and the joy of being grateful for what we have without yearning for more and more. When we begin to enumerate every blessing God has showered us with, we come to realize we have enough. It reminds me of a verse in Proverbs 30:8, "Give me neither poverty nor riches." Today I am thankful for life, for my amazing husband, my loving family, for an amazing group of friends and a stellar church family in three states, for our tiny apartment and tinier kitchen, for the opportunity to be in school studying what I love, for my unshakable faith, for what God is daily revealing to me, for Christ's acts of redemption in my life, and I could go on and on. You see? I have more than enough
With Love,
Linking up with: 
Loved and Lovely The Fontenot Four

No comments: