Freezing Toes: Sunday Style Link-Up Fiesta!

It's that time of the year again. That time when the ground is all covered in large white sheet except this sheet doesn't keep you warm! (I know, my brother nicknamed me Corn on the Cob for my corny jokes/metaphors!) It was only 0 degrees this weekend with the wind chill. Ridiculously cold. I had such a blessed Sabbath yesterday. It's so wonderful to spend time in fellowship with friends, learning to love God and each other more with every passing breath. Is that not what makes life worthwhile? The sermon was fantastic and challenging, potluck was so delicious, and lengthy conversations about gender roles with a diverse group of friends were interesting to say the least. We then headed to the Holidazzle parade for the first time. It made a wonderful start to the holiday season! I love Christmas time, so much. Then, we finished the night with a huge bowl of penne vodka pasta, baked ziti, salad, and bruschetta bread, with a large side of laughs. Can you say YUM?! I am so thankful for my friends, and the new friends I made this weekend. You are all amazing
cardigan: vintage hand-me-down, skirt: marshalls, leggings: online, boots: gift, hat: diy (grandma)

And now, ladies & gentlemen, I present you the Life is a Runway Sunday Style Link-up! This outfit arose from a desire to be warm and comfortable for what I knew would be a long and fun Saturday. The outfit provided the "dress-up" feel of a "church outfit" but the shoes provided lasting comfort for the famous Holidazzle parade in the evening. It made me feel cozy all day long, with the exception of my toes freezing at the parade in 0 degree weather. Geeee it took over half an hour to defrost my wittle toes. But they were okay and mobile! Anyways, please proceed to share your lovely outfits for this week! 
Follow Lily Among Thorns (It's not a MUST, but it would be sweet!)
 Link-Up a recent outfit post. How about your favorite of the week? Describe how this outfit made you feel that day, what it means to you, or what it says about you. (Again, not a MUST, but would be fun to read!)
Grab the link-up button from the sidebar and add it to your post so others can join the fiesta as well!
Visit each other and say hello!
Have a super duper Fun time!

No comments: