The Best Baby Showers...

Yesterday was our friend's Ashley and Alyn's Baby Shower! Best part of it all, the baby was an early surprise and attended his own shower! These are the best baby showers! Baby showers are kind of fun, I guess. All things baby are adorable, and it's always fun to watch mom open gifts enthusiastically expecting the birth of her baby. But the awkward games often played in showers, yeahhhh, I'm not too fond of those. You know that one where the husband wears a giant trash bag, gets blindfolded and his wife who's also blindfolded feeds him the worst tasting gerber baby food ever. Strange. Anyway, I had such a great time in this baby shower; I got to hold baby Michael while he napped on my chest. Pictures below! Oh what a precious 2 week old baby. I was definitely running on a high temp with baby fever! Gotta love teeny warm cuddly babies. 
Inspiration photo from Kendi Everday
maxi: ross, cardigan: forever 21, belt: forever 21, boots: JustFab.com, scarf: the limited, purse: fossil, bow: diy
Jamie, I, and the proud parents with Michael!
With Love,

4 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

Sooo sweet. What a darling little boy! And I love your outfit too!

Totally agree about the awkward games. Yikes! ha ha!
Genevieve

Ashley said...

Girl!!!! I am in love with your outfit. So adorable.

How fun that little man attended his own shower!!!

Unknown said...

Wowsaaaa! PERfect inspiration translation. you look so great as usual, pretty rubi!! thanks for your comments on my blog, girl. means a lot! hope you have a perfect wknd! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

his little lady said...

Love the outfit inspiration!! And babies always make the baby fever go up. How precious!!!
xo TJ