Sister Style: Meet Jamie

Hello everyone! I want you to meet my friend Jamie. Isn't she just lovely? I fell in love with her dress this Sabbath morning and just had to snap a photo for you all to grab some modest fashion inspiration! Coolest part about this dress? It is probably around 50-60 years old and was thrifted at a second hand store. That's where all the fashion gems are! Jamie is such a great example of a Christ-like young woman with a very classic and elegant style. I love Jamie. She's the sweetest.  
I needed an excuse to wear my favorite Unrestricted color block shoes so I grabbed this orange Cynthia Rowley top that I found on a mega-sale for $7 and paired it with my favorite Ralph Lauren lace skirt also on a mega sale. And of course I got my entire outfit from my favorite store combo Marshalls-TJMAXX. <3
Meet Anthony, my adorable husband! He's the cutest and I love him to pieces. 

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! 

Love,

No comments: