Road Trip Snippets + Goofy Goober Love

Enjoying what's left of the beautiful Minnesota summer! 
shirt: lauren conrad at kohls ($10 on sale!), jeans: charlotte rousse, purse: jessica simpson via tjmaxx, sandals: marshalls (I think!), sunglasses: the limited ($10 sale!)
Swope Park in Kansas City, MO. There are some really lovely places in Kansas City! It's great for a one-day trip! :)
shirt: tommy hilfiger: jeans: american eagle, belt: forever 21, headband: DIY, purse: tjmaxx
Felt like getting a little dressed up for a dinner reunion with my friend Jamie! It's been 3 long months since I last saw her! We had a great time catching up over some delicious Buca di Beppo pasta! 
dress: maxx studio via tjmaxx, blazer: forever 21, shoes: loft thrifted ($6!), purse: tjmaxx
"It's time to say HOWDY to your favorite under sea creature GOOFY GOOBER!" While hanging out at Nickolodean Universe in Mall of America, I got to meet my favorite little guy that lives in a pineapple under the sea, Spongebob Squarepants! Call me silly, I used to be obsessed with this guy. I even have an old school video from freshman year of high school with my best friend as we cheerfully did the Goofy Goober song while dressed in complete Spongebob attire. I'll spare you that one! I cried in the Spongebob movie when Patrick and Spongebob almost died at the end because of that electric cord and the water drop! Yeah, I'm a little over that now but still, he has a wittle space in my heart! :)

No comments: