How Great is Our God, Yes He is.


Watching this World Edition rendition of How Great is Our God just brings me to tears and humbles me before God. I couldn't help but think about how amazing it will be when everyone who chose Jesus will gather before the throne of God in heaven to sing praises all day long to the One who is worthy of all worship. I am in awe of Jesus. I am in awe of the gospel and its power to reach and transform people from all parts of the world. And I am in awe of how joyful I am to be a part of a giant family of believers who are anxiously awaiting  the day when we will be able to worship the Lord for all eternity. It is difficult for me to see people I care about not believe in this transforming message. I mean, how can a hoax, as many people claim Jesus & His revolution to be, transform so many lives and gain such momentum to the point where millions if not billions of people around the globe believe in Jesus? If you're doubting if this is real or not, trust me, it is. And I want to worship God with you when we get to heaven. 

Revelation 7:9-16

After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:
“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever.Amen.”
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”
14 And I said to him, “Sir, you know.”
So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”
Please take 6 minutes and watch this video in a quiet place and be moved by the power of God to gather to himself a people to change the world and proclaim His gospel. 

Blessings,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words! How great is our GOD!

Ariana Wood said...

Grateful for sharing tthis