Comfy, Casual, and Feminine

Following up with my last post about undiminished femininity, I put together a casual, comfortable, and chic outfit for a quick walk with my little brother to my favorite Cuban bakery to stuff my face with some delicious Cuban desserts. Mmmmm delicious!
blouse: u.s. tops, skirt: tommy hillfiger, belt: forever 21, sandals: gifted, hat: forever 21, aviators: jessica simpson via ross, purse: glam
I had a seƱorita with powder sugar and my brother had un tornillo. I just love them! Mmmmm! By the way, this ferocious bite of mine? Not so chic, don't imitate! I just got way too excited to bite into that treat after so many months!
Blessings,

2 comments:

SomeoneLikeYou said...

This is my FAVORITE color combination to wear- especially during the summer! You look so lovely and I especially love your little fedora...oh, how I wear the heck out of mine in the summertime! ♥

Rubi Ruiz said...

Thank you sweetie! I looove my fedora too! I am totally a hats girl like yourself! Blessings to you! <3