Take me out to the ball game

I don't know about you but I just LOVE when the 7th inning comes around and I get to sing out: 

take me out to the ball game, take me out to the crowd, buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I don't care if I ever get back cause it's root, root, root for the [insert team name here-MARLINS is what I said!] and if they don't win it's a shame, cause it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the old ball game.  

Honestly, it's probably my favorite part of the game! Today we hung out with our great new friends Elissa & Jose at Minute Maid Park and got to see the Astros beat the Reds! Don't let the $4 Astros cap fool you; I'm still a Marlins girl! I just like to dress the part everywhere I go! We had such a great time today: got to watch baseball for the first time in years and then have some awesome Italian food with a wonderful family. I just love how God always provides a family for us wherever we go that is Godly and loving and takes us in as one of their own. Thank you Morris family!
baseball players: cut me some slack. I know my posture probably sucks and it's ticking you off right now!
cap: tjmaxx ($4!), tank top: forever 21, sandals: tjmaxx, aviators: jessica simpson, purse: tjmaxx
my handsome hubby and I
With Elissa & Jose [I will not reveal why he's covering his left eye!]
This stadium is air conditioned which meant I did not have to put myself at risk for a future skin cancer outbreak. Super cool!

Blessings ya'll,

2 comments:

Juan Ruiz said...

You look pretty. I love you so much.
You Dad.

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I've never seen an air-conditioned stadium before, but it looks really cool! And I love your outfit! :-)

The Style Moodboard