Believe

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." 
[Mark 11:24]

This has always been one of my favorite verses. It is so full of faith. Today, I pray that God grants me the faith that I lack to truly believe that what I have prayed for, I have already received. Then, it will be given to me. That requires a ton of faith doesn't it? I've been struggling with having the faith the size of a mustard seed lately for some of the prayers that are dearest to my heart. They are also the situations I have absolutely no control over. But today, reading this verse over again, my prayer is different.

"Thank you Father because I know that you have already heard my cry, you're sending help on the way as I write, and I will receive my heart's desire. I believe this in the name of Jesus, Amen." 

denim shirt: thrifted, yellow tank: forever 21, orange skirt: marshalls, sandals: aerosoles via tjmaxx, aviators: jessica simpson via ross, purse: tjmaxx
This is the entrance to the San Jose Mission Cathedral. There are 5 missions in San Antonio like this one, though this is the largest of the five. In the 16th century, Catholic priests set up communities with the Church as its focus in efforts to convert the natives living in Texas land.  

Blessings,

No comments: