A Much-Needed Hiatus

[source]
Since I started this blog, I haven't taken a break from it. I've tried to keep posting regularly even during really busy times. I have to be honest with you. I'm a little bit overwhelmed with it all. School, church, and blog. I just cannot give what I do not have. And frankly, I am missing a whole lot of Jesus. I need this time to focus on the ONE who is true, noble, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy. I need time to satisfy my soul with His love so that I can pour out my soul to this blog, in my congregation, in my school work, and in my marriage. For those reasons, I will not be posting on the blog or Facebook until February 27th. That day, Untold Stories Being Told is starting and I'm really excited about that. I already have two stories I'm going to share with you from reader submissions. If you have a story to tell about ANYTHING you need healing from or you received healing from, please email me at lilyamongthornsblog@gmail.com and I will include it in this series and link back to your blog if you so desire. 

God bless you all, see you soon! 

No comments: