Join the Family!

We spoke about fellowship today in Church and in summary, this was the Word: We come into this fellowship of believers together because God called us into it through His Son Jesus, not of our own choosing. Therefore, we have no control over who else comes in or takes part in this fellowship. Whoever enters the Church is not up to us, it is up to God. The idea is that we learn to embrace diversity in this grand fellowship of believers. No matter where we come from or what our customs are, we are all part of this big family of God because we have all accepted Jesus as Savior and Lord of our lives. "For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." [Galatians 3:27-29] And then the question was posed: "Who are your kind of people?" My kind of people are those that belong to the family of God--regardless of race, gender, customs, or preferences. Nothing should ever divide us. This is a beautiful truth. 
dress: cynthia rowley via tjmaxx, wedges: franco sarto via tjmax, hat: nordstrom rack, sunglasses: the limited, purse: jessica simpson

Fashion note: This is my second time wearing this Cynthia Rowley dress. I LOVE. The first time, I wore it in Miami but couldn't do outfit pictures because my camera battery ran out. Here's the only picture I got of that day with my lovely friends Jenny and Eli. See those curls on my hair? That's what got me the giant burn on my neck which by the way is doing much better, thanks for asking! :)
With all my love,

No comments: