Changes


After an amazing summer break in Miami, FL with my family, I am back in Minneapolis (with a tan) and already half way thorugh my first day of school. I didn't have class today (that will start tomorrow!) but I have been working. I anticipate this semester to be a tough one. If you didn't know, I'm on my second year of nursing school and loving it! One thing I am psyched about: I start clinical practice this Fall!!!!! First up is public health nursing and for the second half of the semester I'll be practicing at the birthcenter. I couldn't be more thrilled about that! As you can expect, I'll be a busy bee this Fall but that doesn't mean I'll stop blogging! I definitlely won't be able to do daily outfit posts but I'll continue to do some when I get the chance to snap a photo. The blog content is changing as you may have noticed. I started this blog with the intent of challenging myself to dress fashionably and modestly and I have to say, I've learned a lot in the process and had a blast! I won't give that up because I am still learning much about fashion. However, I will be blogging more about life, health, nursing school, and my daily walk with Jesus. The leaves are already starting to change colors slightly and the breeze is signaling the imminent onsent of Fall. I can't help but wonder if this winter will be as kind as the last? Only time will tell! I hope you will stick around and vicariusly experience this adventure with us!

Lots of love, 


No comments: