Birthday Outfit: I'm 21

Today marks the 21st anniversary of my birth! Congratulations Rubi, you've managed to stay alive for 21 years! That's tough! On a serious note, I'm so grateful for all the joys God granted me during my 20th year. It's been a roller coaster year filled with wonderful moments and sad moments. All in all, God has led me, faithfully. On my 21st, I want to have a virgin (non-alcoholic) toast to another great year filled with good memories and most of all, a closer walk with Jesus.

I'm sitting at my work desk with a few pleasant surprises. A sweet card from my boss and a piece of cake with my name on it. My day just started so more birthday updates will be following up later this evening.

Blessings!
dress: opitz, boots: JustFab, beret: nordstrom rack, purse: fossil

With Love,

4 comments:

Natasha Atkerson said...

Adorbale outfit! I'm a sucker for boots!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBI!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Rubi Ruiz said...

Thank you Natasha! I love boots too! :D

Blessings,

Rubi

SisterlyLove said...

Happy Birthday!
Genevieve

Mila said...

you look adorable! happy bday!!