I ♥ Thursday: Prepping for Fall

Hello lovelies,
 So I found this sweet idea over at Bramblewood Fashion and thought I would share with you some of my favorite finds for the Fall. I know it may be early, especially if you live in the South but you see, come Fall semester I'm going back to Minnesota. If you're familiar with your geography you'll notice MN is way up north, borderline Canada! A gal like me, born and raised in the Sunshine state has to prep ahead of time for the chilly weather that starts early on. Oh and I almost forgot, last winter, which happened to be our first winter ever, was super mild compared to what's the norm so I predict that this winter will not be as kind to us warm Floridians. 
I am in LOVE with this outfit for the Fall, pretty leaves on the ground and all! The dress, the leggings, the cardigan, and the socks over the leggings, I'm excited to play around with this style when the leaves start falling to the ground. 

I definitely want a pair of boots like these for the Fall! They are so versatile and neutral.
The cozy sweater. <3
Hats, hats, hats! I am totally a hat girl and am super duper excited to reunite with my hat collection in the Fall. Whoooo! 
Cardigans. You can never have too many. This grey color is super Fall and the bow is just lovely. Bows are in for every season of the year. They make everything girly. 



No comments: