Maxi & Vegan Date

Yesterday evening I was craving some yummy Vegan food and so my hubby took me to this cute little spot called Green Seed in Houston. (Or rather, I took him lol) When I bit into that vegan burger packed with tomatoes, parsley, arugula, mustard, vegan mayo, and I don't know what else, it was like fireworks exploding in my mouth on the fourth of july. Mmmm the flavor is so much better than anything I've ever tasted. And it's healthy and 100% natural! The positive energy and utter excitement of the cashier taking the orders was also pretty contagious. I love when people are happy to do their jobs. Anyway, our date ended with a free outdoor concert of the Houston Symphony playing some classics from Ravel, Tchaikovsky, among others. This was Anthony's favorite part! :)
maxi: ross, cardigan: delias, belt: forever21, flats: alfani thrifted, headband: old navy
Our delicious Vegan meals. Yummmm! 

Happy Sabbath,

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute outfit.... Love the thick brows :)

http://highfashion-higherpurpose.blogspot.com/

Rubi Ruiz said...

Thank you darling! Our thick brows are one of a kind ;D lol